- Deleting Files
- Installation and Configuration
- Microsoft Exchange
- Restoring Files
- Running Backups
- What files should you select?
- What is the best practice for backing up and protecting my data?
- What is the Personal Recovery CD?
- Can I backup open and locked files with the cloud backup software?
- What is a FastBIT backup?
- Are you backing up an exchange server or SQL server?
- Can I send you my initial backup on a USB storage device?
- How do I eliminate extra backup patches/versions?
- SQL Server
- VM Ware
Can I backup open and locked files with the cloud backup software?
Yes. Steelgate Cloud Backup automatically allows the backup of open files including SQL Server and Exchange using the shadow copy method. If this option is disabled, files that are opened during the backup may not be backed up correctly.
This is only available on Windows XP and Windows 2003, and will only backup open files on local NTFS formatted drives.