- Deleting Files
- Installation and Configuration
- Microsoft Exchange
- Restoring Files
- Running Backups
- SQL Server
- I'm getting a 'Scheduled Backup did not run' message in my backup log. What does this mean?
- I'm connected to my computer remotely and the tray control icon isn't showing up.
- The Status Tab says running but the program is not running. Why is this happening?
- Why are my log files filled with the message "Skipping backup because archive bit not set for file"?
- I am getting SideBySide errors in the Windows Event Viewer
- VM Ware
I'm getting a 'Scheduled Backup did not run' message in my backup log. What does this mean?
Remember that your computer must be on in order for a scheduled event to take place. If you schedule a backup job at a time when you're not using your computer, you must leave the computer on in order for that event to run.