- Deleting Files
- Installation and Configuration
- Is it possible to install the backup software on a server through terminal services?
- How do I get started?
- What is the "Restorable Window"?
- How do I increase my storage space or change other account settings?
- What are the System Requirements for the Backup Software?
- How do I export my settings such as datasets and schedule?
- How do I change the installation directory when installing Steelgate Online Backup?
- Where are the Steelgate log files in Windows 2008 Server?
- Microsoft Exchange
- Restoring Files
- Running Backups
- SQL Server
- VM Ware
How do I get started?
If you don't already have a Steelgate account, click here!
If you've signed up and downloaded the software follow the instructions below to get started:
After installing the software, click the "Device" tab.
Locate the xSP device in the list and click "Properties" at the bottom of the screen.
In the dialog box that appears, under "Backup Server Authentication", enter the username and password you created here and click OK. You MUST do this before attempting to connect to the backup server. You will only be required to do this once.