- Deleting Files
- Installation and Configuration
- Microsoft Exchange
- Restoring Files
- Running Backups
- SQL Server
- I'm getting a 'Scheduled Backup did not run' message in my backup log. What does this mean?
- I'm connected to my computer remotely and the tray control icon isn't showing up.
- The Status Tab says running but the program is not running. Why is this happening?
- Why are my log files filled with the message "Skipping backup because archive bit not set for file"?
- I am getting SideBySide errors in the Windows Event Viewer
- VM Ware
The Status Tab says running but the program is not running. Why is this happening?
The backup process did not end itself upon completion of the backup.
To kill these tasks, open the Task Manager (right-click on the task bar) and find SGService.exe in the Processes tab. Highlight the process and click the "End Process" button at the lower right.