- Deleting Files
- Installation and Configuration
- Is it possible to install the backup software on a server through terminal services?
- How do I get started?
- What is the "Restorable Window"?
- How do I increase my storage space or change other account settings?
- What are the System Requirements for the Backup Software?
- How do I export my settings such as datasets and schedule?
- How do I change the installation directory when installing Steelgate Online Backup?
- Where are the Steelgate log files in Windows 2008 Server?
- Microsoft Exchange
- Restoring Files
- Running Backups
- SQL Server
- VM Ware
What are the System Requirements for the Backup Software?
Backup Client System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems
Backup Client 10 Business Essentials:
- Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64 Bit) SP2
- Windows XP Home/Professional SP3
- Windows 2003 Standard/Web/Enterprise/SBS SP2
- Windows 2003 Server (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 2008 Server (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 2008 Server R2
SQL 2003, SQL 2005, SQL 2008 SP2/R2 and SQL Express
Exchange2000, Exchange2003, Exchange2007, and Exchange2010
Internet Explorer 7.0 or Greater
- Pentium 4 Processor or better
- 1 GB of RAM minimum
- 300 MB free Hard drive space
- Additional hard drive space is required for backup to disc and CD/DVD
Supported Backup Devices and Media:
- CD-R/W, DVD-R/W, DVD+R/W
- External Hard drives
- USB 1.1/2.0/3.0
- Blu-Ray/Dual Layer
- Network Storage (SAN, NAS, Mapped Network Drive, UNC path, etc.)
- PC Card (PCMCIA)
- Amazon S3, FTP (FTP, SFTP, FTPS)
- Supported NovaStor xSP Storage Providers