- Deleting Files
- Installation and Configuration
- Is it possible to install the backup software on a server through terminal services?
- How do I get started?
- What is the "Restorable Window"?
- How do I increase my storage space or change other account settings?
- What are the System Requirements for the Backup Software?
- How do I export my settings such as datasets and schedule?
- How do I change the installation directory when installing Steelgate Online Backup?
- Where are the Steelgate log files in Windows 2008 Server?
- Microsoft Exchange
- Restoring Files
- Running Backups
- SQL Server
- VM Ware
Where are the Steelgate log files in Windows 2008 Server?
On Win2k8 server, the c:\ProgramData directory contains the Steelgate Online Backup files you are looking for.
If you cannot see this folder, you will need to un-hide the folder by doing the following:
- Go to the c:\ dir
- On the menu, click Tools > Folder Options
- Click on the "View" tab.
- Find "Hidden files and folders" and select "Show Hidden Files and Folders"
- Click [OK]
You should see the ProgramData folder in the c:\ directory. Navigate through this folder and you will find the Steelgate data.