- Deleting Files
- Installation and Configuration
- Microsoft Exchange
- Restoring Files
- Running Backups
- SQL Server
- VM Ware
What do I do if Exchange 2007 is not showing in the backup selection under 64-Bit?
- Copy the 32-Bit "esebcli2.dll" (v6.5x, from the Exchange 2003 or Exchange DVD) to "esebcli2-32.dll" into the exchang\bin folder
- Change the Steelgate service to run as domain admin
- Restart the server or restart the Steelgate services
- Here is the download link for the file.
Put it in: \bin\esebcli2-32.dll