- Deleting Files
- Installation and Configuration
- Microsoft Exchange
- Restoring Files
- Running Backups
- What files should you select?
- What is the best practice for backing up and protecting my data?
- What is the Personal Recovery CD?
- Can I backup open and locked files with the cloud backup software?
- What is a FastBIT backup?
- Are you backing up an exchange server or SQL server?
- Can I send you my initial backup on a USB storage device?
- How do I eliminate extra backup patches/versions?
- SQL Server
- VM Ware
How do I eliminate extra backup patches/versions?
Extra versions will get deleted automatically. For example, if you had a retention time of 4 weeks and you switch it to 3 weeks, it will take one week to be adjusted to the new level. If you have a retention time of 6 months and you change it to 1 month, it will take 5 months to lower to its level (provided you had 6 months of patches).
If you wish to reduce your time immediately, you must go to the delete tab and delete the file from the server, which deletes all versions associated with it.